Saturday, March 26, 2011

Overdue R(V)ent

I haven't been able to get a post up for a few weeks now. But, boy isn't there a lot going on in the world and none of it good.

Let's talk about Japan first. My heart goes out to them and I hope they get this BS with the nuclear plant under control soon. My biggest concern isn't about the Japanese but the U.S. Historically we are the most generous people on the planet but not this time. What the hell is wrong with everyone. We give like there is no tomorrow for the Haitians but the well dries up for the Japanese. That's crap.

Next let's talk about Libya. I blasted about this last month, http://wasserjungen.blogspot.com/2011/02/billy-beer-in-libya.html, and Sarah Palin called for a no-fly zone on Feb. 22nd. Our Great leader decides to wait until the rebels are decimated before tearing his eyes away from the NCAA playoffs and joining the fracas. 2012 can not come soon enough.

More to Come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment